The official TIMES SPEAK ENGLISH
App from THE TIMES OF INDIA GROUP
This is a Free to use App
and completely AD-Free
The Times Group with its marquee Brands, The Times of India (World’s Largest Circulated English daily), The Economic Times (India’s Largest circulated Financial daily), brings to you, Times Speak English, powered by English Edge, a mobile-based Spoken English learning App. The app enhances the learning experience through innovative use of technology providing a unique, personalized and self-learning experience in a fun and interactive environment.
Do you ever wonder How to speak English effortlessly?
We at the Times Group believe that fluency in English should not be a barrier for any individual to chase their dreams and is best learnt by speaking English for a sustained duration of time in an interactive environment. Thus, by empowering the learners through a specially designed English Speaking course, we envisage to improve their English conversation skills and help them grow more confident in handling situations in every sphere of their lives, be it answering job interviews questions, social gatherings, workplace scenarios and the like.
Our Partner, English Edge, with almost a decade of experience in the Field of English language Training & with its unique English learning program, share with us a common vision, of enhancing English language learning through Innovative use of technology by understanding different learning styles of each individual.Together we have come up with an English speaking App for all diligent learners – Students, Housewives, Working Professionals, Job Seekers, or anyone who aspires learning English & utilizing it in their daily lives.
The App is one of a kind Spoken English App with multiple themes & chapters with exclusively designed content and features like: Concept
– A brief tutorial on the topic to equip you with elemental knowledge on various subjects like Basic English Grammar, Tenses, articles, writing e-mails, answering job interviews questions, learning Telephone Etiquette, Fine Dining Experience, Initiating conversations etc.Role-plays
– Learn English Speaking through observation of English speaking videos showing Real - life scenarios and apply these learnings by enacting these in a similar environment curated for you. Review and improve by watching yourself speak in English. Vocabulary
– Understand meanings of some of the most frequently used English words and phrases, and learn its correct contextual usage and pronunciation by comparing with Pre-Recorded Expert voice.Quizzes
– A simple refresher to reinforce your learning with various interactive question formats like MCQs, Audio–Visuals and Fill in the Blanks Reading practice
– Just pick up any article from The Times of India and record as you say it out aloud, giving you adequate practice in reading, pronunciation, diction, pitch and English speech.
Permissions required for the app to function properly:
Photos/Media Files: Save and view videos
Camera: Take pictures, Record videos and Scan QR Code
Mic: To Record Audio*Android Version Compatibility:
5.0 (Lollipop) and above*Bandwidth Compatibility:
For best performance, use 3G/4G/4G-VoLTE/WiFi
You can perfect your English with Spoken English Classes on the go with The Times Speak English app!
Simply Unlock the chapters by scanning the QR code in The Times of India newspaper through the QR code scanner in the app.
To book your subscription for The Times of India, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
or Click Yes on “Subscribe to TOI”
option on the App or call 1800 1200 004
. Subscription and delivery is subject to serviceability in your area.
For any queries and feedback on the App, please visit the Feedback section on the App or reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org